The almonds that are processed in our plant come partly from our own production and partly from trustworthy farmers we are working with since the beginnings of Pacific Nut. After the process, the almonds are selected by a combination of laser sorting and hand sorting of our qualified staff in strict accordance to Pacific Nut’s quality standards.
- Reception of the raw material
- Analysis of moisture and organoleptic aspects
- Cracker: cleaning and separation of outer shell, inner shell and kernel
- Calibration of the kernels
- Laser sorting
- Hand sorting
- Packing and metal detector